Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moving right along...


I'm now at 15 weeks. This week Wendel thought for the first time that I'm showing a bit (I feel like I've been showing for a while but maybe that was just me noticing it). It sometimes hurts my stomach when I stretch. The tiredness is not as intense, but I'm still feeling it. Other than that, I feel good. No weird food issues or sickness so I'm happy about that. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow...wish me luck (knowing my doctor's office, I will need it).

*Picture taken in Colorado before my friend Rachel's wedding reception on Saturday night.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this picture! You have such a cute little tummy :) I am so glad that the second trimester is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are starting to show. You really look so cute. I'm glad you are feeling good. You will get the extra energy, but for me it was in the third trimester. Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ticker on the side says you should be feeling the baby soon. Have you felt any little flutters yet? Hope your doctor's appointment went well this time. Are you comfortable with your doctor? I switched doctors during my third pregnancy (about 18 weeks along), I was so done with all the problems at the office & then my doctor said something that put me over the edge. I was sooooo glad I did. (That same Dr. delivered my 2nd & I wasn't thrilled-just stayed b/c he was the only one on my insurance; the new doc showed up & I never looked back.) Not trying to say you should switch, just don't feel like you have to stay there if it's not working for you. Go with your instincts--they will serve you well as a mother if you follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute pic! so fun to see your prego-belly :)

    ReplyDelete