According to whattoexpect.com:
"He now weighs in at a whopping three to five ounces, and he's four to five inches in length. His tiny muscles, especially the ones in his back, are gaining strength, so he can straighten out a little more. And those eyes are finally working, making small side-to-side movements and perceiving light (although the eyelids are still sealed)."
According to another site, www.community.thebump.com, the baby is the size of an avocado (mmm, my favorite).

"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."
We find out the gender on October 14th (if the baby is willing). We're excited to know. I have my guess but I want to know yours. I'm adding a poll to the side of this blog so cast your vote.

That is so exciting!! I can't even begin to imagine. Yeah!! I am so glad that you are feeling so much better, I am sure it makes a huge difference. How is your job going?
ReplyDeletecute!! i voted a girl.. but i really don't know!! ah 13 more days ab!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better. That's so exciting that you get to find out the gender in a couple weeks. So fun that you felt some flutters. It's so hard to tell with the first one. By my fourth, I could feel the baby moving at 11-12 weeks b/c I knew what it was. Can't wait to find out-- boy or girl!
ReplyDelete