Monday, September 14, 2009

14 Weeks


At 14 weeks, my jeans are pretty tight on me. My work clothes (slacks) are especially tight and I really need to buy more soon. I feel like I am kind of at an in between stage where I don't quite look like I'm definitely pregnant but I do look like I've put on some weight.

According to Whattoexpect.com, this week:

"It's all about hair now as your baby sprouts some on his head, eyebrows, and body." Apparently the little sprout is the size of a clenched fist.

I am not feeling quite as tired as I was, but I still require lots of sleep and go to bed early. I'm still on the lookout for that magical energy that I've been told comes with the second trimester. Other than that, all is good.

4 comments:

  1. You are looking so cute! I always hated that awkward stage when people are afraid to ask if you're pregnant for fear that you may have just gained weight. I was pregnant with my third before someone informed me I could wear my jeans longer if I used a rubberband between the button & hole to expand them. Just wear a shirt long enough to cover. Now they have those awesome belly bands too where it covers & you can still wear your regular jeans. Didn't have those 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's actually a cool thing called a Be Band you can buy at target that is like a tube of spandex you can slip over your head down to your waist that will hold your pants and skirts up if you want to un button them or if the next size up is a little big it holds your pants up. they cost 15 or 20 bucks but way worth it! lovin' that top. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the rubberband thing with my jeans but it doesn't work with my slacks for work. I just need to go to the thrift store and buy the next size up, I think. I do have one of those belly bands but I'm never wearing jeans so I haven't used it a ton. Thanks for the advice though, Andrea and Jaimie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my.. look at you!! so cute ab!! :) i can't stop smiling you're just so freakin cute with your tummy and all. plus, the shirt looks great! :) love you sis

    ReplyDelete