
I'm just stopping in to add a current picture. Can you believe how big my stomach is getting? (It's the is getting part that scares me...it's only going to get bigger.)
Lately I have been dreaming about him. The other night I dreamed that I could feel each one of his toes through my stomach and I was counting them (weird, I know) and the night before that, we were in the hospital room and the nurse handed him to us - I didn't have to go through labor or anything, they just handed him over. I heard that it's common to start dreaming about the baby more once you enter the third trimester (it was instantaneous for me, it seems).
I am starting to envision what his nursery will look like and get excited about that. The colors are going to be green and white with an accent of brown (the green is the color of my office walls - I am moving my office out and putting his nursery in here instead). I guess things are starting to seem a little more real now. I'm so excited to meet him and see who he looks like and what his little personality is like.

CUTE DRESS!!! i love it! You look great ab. no lie. I really mean that, you are tiny all over then you have a cute belly bump. such a great picture... hang in there.
ReplyDeleteAb, You look so cute. I can't wait to come and help with the babys room. Love you
ReplyDelete