Sunday, February 21, 2010

Work Baby Shower

My coworkers were so sweet to throw me a baby shower at work. They are so great. Here are a few snapshots from the shower.

Mike, the director of the SPARK Program (of which I am the Coordinator) made this Tres Leche cake that is amazing. He knows I like this kind of cake and he likes to bake. He's so thoughtful. This is the best Tres Leche cake I've ever had. It was amazing! Also, Jan brought edemame salad to the shower because Mike told her how much I love it. These are the kind of people I work with - so thoughtful.

The presents (such cute gift bags)


Yay, stuff from my registry!





Some of my coworkers:Wendy, Julie, Ariana (her daughter), and Cirel


Gail, Mike, Jan and Leah


I really loved the Boppy cover and rattle that Mike got me, the car seat protector from Wendy, a Babies R Us gift card from Shanna and the swaddling wraps from Julie (my supervisor). There were also some cute outfits, some fun utensils for when he's older, cute bibs, and little wrist rattles that I've never seen before but I think they look really great.

I feel so grateful to work for Children's Home Society, which is such a wonderful organization, and to have amazing coworkers. I am so thankful that they are flexible about bringing children to work, excited for me to have this baby, and that I can go back part time after 3 months of maternity leave. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment