Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9 1/2 weeks

My belly is growing. These shots were also taken right after eating, which tends to make it look a bit bigger. I can still hide it pretty well so that it's not as obvious as it is in these pictures but it's very uncomfortable to try to suck it in.


At nine weeks "Your baby, now the size of a green olive, has grown about an inch since last week. Tiny muscles are beginning to form." - whattoexpect.com

I am now working full time, which is crazy. I am tired all the time. Last night I went to bed at 9:30! (So unlike me!) I am hoping the tiredness will lessen once I get into my second trimester in a couple of weeks. Until then, wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. look at you!!!!!!!! oh my ab.. that is so cute! You have a cute little belly. I'm pretty jealous. Wish I could be there :( Oh and congrats on the new job but sorry you are getting worn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute belly pic! I'm so excited you're already 10 1/2 weeks along. I'm SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture Ab. I am so excited for you. Your little tummy is growing, and that is really exciting. I hope you don't get to worn out.

    ReplyDelete